Tuesday, December 8, 2009

911! EMERGENCY!! 911!!


For those of you who have casually followed this blog, and the less successful Al Davis Plus the Points, I have exciting news for you. The Opening of the official Al Davis Plus the Points blog! That's right kiddies, we bought the domain name! The Blogspot site was actually a lot more popular than we had anticipated and a buddy of ours suggested we buy it so we might actually get noticed in smaller social circles. Anywho, tonight Siegs and I will do our week in review in the NFL including our awful picks and I'll include my take on Jersey Shore... including my Jersey Shore Power Rankings. So please, go, follow, and for the love of Allah make suggestions because we're terrible at this. Al Davis Plus the Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment