Friday, November 20, 2009

EXCITING BLOG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, maybe not as exciting as the titles made it sound, but it still is decent. Anyone who knows me knows I love 3 things almost exclusively - Sports, Gambling and Booze. And with this new internet thing actually taking off I've decided to express my love out loud. Because doing it alone makes me look sad, I've decided to add another man to the team. So Brandon Sieglaff and I will be broadcasting from Chicago every Monday and Thursday with Al Davis Plus the Points. It's a biweekly sports podcast in which we discuss the weekend coming up (Thursday) and the week that was (Monday) in the NFL. And as the season progresses we will change to the NBA, MLB and NCAA. Including some Gumbo shows in which we throw a little bit of everything in. There will also be written content in which we'll blog about sports and make picks for the weekend. So now without further adieu Al Davis Plus the Points

No comments:

Post a Comment