Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hef > Spencer


I have two apologies to write for this story...
1. Sorry that it's been a while Charles, I know you check these religiously and we've been slacking.
2. Sorry Trace that if you read this at work you might get a little too excited make an accident in your pants.
But I digress... 'news' has hit today that Heidi Montag might be in negotiations to pose for Playboy. Tyler Durden has the story here and make better jokes than I could attempt. Now I've never watched an episode of The Hills so this 'news' just angers me more an more if only because I don't understand why they're famous. I'll be honest, I'd rather listen to Amy Winehouse sing Barry White's greatest hits than ever have to listen to Heidi our her tool box of a boyfriend open their stupid spoiled yaps ever again. If there's a God in this world the plane carrying them to this photo shoot will go down with a vengeance. Or in an interesting turn of events she leaves Spencer and becomes one of Hef's new girlfriends... naturally leaving Spencer dateless as he shows up to accept his award for Biggest Douche in the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment