Monday, October 26, 2009

Best of the Year So Far

After watching Tyson (one of the movies on this list) I was just bored enough to make my Best Films of 2009... as of 10.26.09. Plus it's a nice way for me to plug the new blog by Benny Salb - I Just Might be an Idiot. I won't read it because I have class and taste, but I gave it a shameless promotion anyway. But I digress -

Top 10 Movies of 2009 (as of 10.26.09)
1. Inglorious Basterds
2. District 9
3. Up
4. Sugar
5. (500) Days of Summer
6. Funny People
7. Coraline
8. Tyson
9. Star Trek
10. Drag Me to Hell

Yet to See:
Sin Nombre
Goodbye Solo
Where the Wild Things Are
The Hurt Locker
Anvil: The Story of Anvil
Away We Go
Whatever Works
The Girlfriend Experience

1 comment:

  1. you wouldn't know what class and taste was if it exploded in your face.

    ReplyDelete